Your access to and use of this website (www.adhikarindia.org) referred to as “Site” is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use.
- All the contents of Adhikar are provided to enhance public access to general information, news and current affairs for personal information or use. This service is provided on “As Is” basis and is continuously under development and updation, and is not intended for business or trading purposes.
- Adhikar does not provide any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance, fitness for a particular purpose or any of its contents.
- Adhikar site may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Adhikar and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Adhikar and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- Adhikar reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Adhikar who is controlling this Site accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Adhikar or a third
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, feedback, ideas, queries, comments, suggestions or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of Adhikar or its
affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, Adhikar is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever
including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Adhikar reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
- Any breach of this notice would entail severe civil and criminal penalties and actions.